I speculate that I have a year before I get a second kidney transplant.
- adhering to an aggressive dialysis schedule (20 hours of Hemodialysis a week)
- working out towards fitness goals
- writing for magazines and journals – building on my body of published work
- building my platform as a “chronic illness fitness advocate”
- retaining and working with a life coach
- writing the pitch for my first book
I would like to invite you; friends, family and the general public to share this year with me.
Thinking about this time with a sense of urgency will give me focus.
Sharing this year with you will make me accountable.
Documenting this precious time will be rewarding and fun.
(Don’t worry, I will take the time to fill you in with lots of background information so you know what got me to this part of my journey.)
I hope you chose to join me . . .